IM A BANANA
It’s okay to be weird sometimes it’s the best thing to do at the moment
Am I really flucking stupid?
- Ok I am a very sensitive person (not emotionally) but physically like: I have to use a certain soap... Now I was washing the dishes tonight and I ALWAYS use bleach when I was the dishes. I usually don't get affected by it but now my right hand is like soooo irritated it hurts to move it .... So now AM I STUPID BECAUSE I KNEW I WAS PHYSICALLY SENSATIVE AND I USED BLEACH? Please tell me I really don't know.
Conversation With Alleged BOTDF Rep Last Night
- Myself: (1) The video is obvious satire.
- (2) The video is protected by freedom of speech.
- (3) The video is also protected by fair use.
- I did not lie at any point in the video & I was repeatedly objective.
- If I felt I was wrong, I would take down the video, but what you're doing is the only thing that seems wrong here.
- Alleged BOTDF Rep: There is no problem with anything aside from the fact that you referred to our client as a pedophile. If you wish to edit the video removing this, feel free to do so and re-upload. If you leave it as is, we will go to YouTube and file suit in addition to this.
- Myself: Are you saying I can sue anyone I like for calling me a pedophile? Even when the only minutes later state that it's all opinion, and that they themselves are not taking a stance?
- Bottom line, I made it clear I did not believe him to be one. You cannot sue someone for clearly jokingly calling someone a name. The entire video is based around comedy.
- Your request is unfair, and I don't feel you are in the legal right so long as freedom of speech exists.
- Alleged BOTDF Rep: I'm not going to debate this on email at 1:45 in the morning. It's a clear defamatory piece. We defend our clients hard and will do the same here. I understand you may perceive it one way but we perceive it the other and have driven hard defamation suits. Please consider doing the right thing here.
- Myself: If that video is removed hundreds of thousands of people will be informed of Dahvie Vanity's inability to take a joke, strong stance against freedom of speech and clear disregard for our right to make satirical videos.
- If you are concerned with image, this is not something you should pursue. This is wrong, you are wrong, and thousands will know BOTDF censors people for telling jokes if you do move forward with this frivolous legal action.
Just a thought
pain is beautiful it means your alive